Why is fasting good for health ?
A rest for the body
How can you protect the body from excessive psychological pressures?
As it is often the case, “There are two sides to every coin.”….
In our western world, the comfort and abundance of modern life leads us towards always more, always better, with constant pressure to succeed…. And therefore STRESS….
Our body suffers, not from the lack of food, as our ancestors experienced, but rather because of the food we eat. This ‘too much’, ‘too quick’, industrialization of our food, has consequences and our resulting health is only the reflection of the choices we make.
YES ! Putting our digestive system to rest is essential for our health.
Our body suffers from "over indulgence"
10 good reasons to practice fasting1. Decreases the storage of fat and sugar in the body
2. Stimulates the fat burning mechanism
3. Helps better control food cravings
4. Stimulates the secretion of growth hormones
5. Improves physical and intellectual performance
6. Promotes cell regeneration
7. Allows cleansing of the body
8. Decreases cellular oxidation
9. Decreases premature aging of cells
10. Prevents overweight and various associated pathologies